воскресенье, 12 октября 2014 г.

Learning a foreign language


Learning a foreign language


My favourite foregin language is English.tO My mind,now peopLe have  to know  foegin Language to communical  with other peopLe.In our days EngLish is the Language of information.Whenever i  watch a programms  in  EngLish  i  fest  so happy when i am abLe to understand a few sentences.Of counse,i  understand that mastoring  a foregin  Language requires  porsistence and palionre,because  everybody shouLd work verj hard to have a perfort  pronunciation.I think that  it is  really very good to meer  foreginers and understand them.Now i know that my English is not perfeet,but if  i want  to know  it very well i must  reat English books and  watch pregrams in  English.I advise every person to learn English and understand its importance.I  am  sure that I all achieve my good  and one day i know  English perfectly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий